HighEdWeb seeks proposals for the 2020 Accessibility Summit. We’re searching for presenters to share stories, best practices and lessons learned.
If your proposal is accepted, you’ll receive complimentary admission and superstar status for your investment in higher education.
- Web accessibility standards, tools and techniques
- Universal design for learning
- User experience
- ARIA and advanced accessibility techniques
- Content and inclusive language
- Social media accessibility
- Audits, policies and legal issues
- Captioning and audio description
- Cognitive web accessibility
- Document accessibility
- And more!
Code of Conduct
HighEdWeb is dedicated to working toward a harassment-free community experience for everyone, regardless of identity factors such as (but not limited to) sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, nationality, culture, class, age or faith. All presenters must abide by the HighEdWeb Code of Conduct.
Please submit your proposal by Monday, Feb. 10, 2020.
The committee will notify you by March if your proposal is accepted. They will also edit your proposal for use in conference materials.
Have questions? Contact the program chair.